[bookshare-discuss] Re: OT book Port VS Victor Reader Stream

  • From: lana <lana5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 14:39:11 -0700

I like the voice on VRS.  that might be just because it's different.  It is a
little sibbelent, but generally more clear, and, a nice change. ----- source
message -----
from: jnuttallphd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
to: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
date: 2007/12/14 20:26:16
subject: [bookshare-discuss] Re: OT book Port VS Victor Reader Stream