[bookshare-discuss] Re: OT: Robots

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 13:10:36 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the info.

I've been using the CLorox Swifter-like thing for my
kitchen floors. It works well, though it's not
automatic--needs my hands to push--but far better than
a mop and pail, which I stopped uing years ago--and
stopped therefore stopped mopping altogether. I
suppose I shouldn't admit that, but we're all friends
here. smile

Cindy