[bookshare-discuss] Re: OT: Robots

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 10:31:43 -0700

It is more or less a light job machine, don't expect it to deep clean
anything.  We have the one that sprays a bit of water and cleans tile floors
since that is what we have here.  It does OK, better than I can do myself in
fact, but it likes corners and when it gets into one it may sit there for
half an hour cleaning one small spot before it turns off with a message
telling my husband it is stuck.

As I say, I don't do such a wonderful job of mopping, so it does better than
I would be not as well as someone else might do.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx