[bookshare-discuss] OT: Robots

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 20:59:33 -0700 (PDT)

Rose,

Does that robot vacuum really work well? I was angling
to get one but something we read sid it was very
expensive and didn't work all that well.

What I really wish I had was Samantha's twitchy nose
in Betwitched--or I Dream of Jeannie's. Think of the
energy, both human and electrical, that would save.

Cindy