[bookshare-discuss] Re: O/T Anyone want to Play a Game Tonight in the "Friends Room?

  • From: "groups Warford" <groups_warford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 17:42:23 -0400

Hi All,
Thanks to all the players who joined us for game night last night.  We
played Fact or Crap.  Congratulations to Rick Roderick, the winner and to
Mickey who came in second.  This was such a close game there was a 1 point
difference between first and second and then a 2 point difference between
first and a tied third place.  Linda joined us later in the game but was
moving up very quickly until internet problems got in the way.  I was trying
to pay attention to working in the room, but the bits of the questions I
caught were tough.  And that's fact, not crap!  Afterword we played a few
rounds of Dirty Minds, and I was laughing hysterically at most of those
clues.  Congratulations to Allison who did very well and showed us her mind
was not in the gutter <smile>.

Rick and I enjoyed hosting very much, and we appreciated the patience and
cooperation of all of the players and definitely admired their knowledge.
Let's do it again some time.

Jamie, sorry you had to work.  We definitely missed you and Alan as well as
all of the others who couldn't join us.

I hope all of the Bookshare volunteers, the staff and their families have a
wonderful Memorial Day weekend.

Best Regards, (I can't help it, I always wonder if anybody ever signs "worse
regards" <smile>)
Cindy 4
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
--Author unknown