[bookshare-discuss] O/T Anyone want to Play a Game Tonight in the "Friends Room?

  • From: "groups Warford" <groups_warford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 16:57:22 -0400

Hi All,
In deference to Memorial Day, Rick and I were wondering if anyone wanted to
test your memory tonight and play a game called "Fact or Crap".  Um, it's
basically a much less politically correct way of saying "True or False"
<smile>.  Rick is willing to host and read the questions.  He's not a late
night person so be ready to start as close to 6:00 p.m. PDT, 9:00 p.m. EDT
as possible, and he will move the game right along.

Sample Questions:
1) Groucho Marx was the host of the hit TV show, "You Bet Your Life."
Fact or Crap?

2) Ancient Egyptians treated baldness with a potion of dates, dogs toes and
ass' hooves.
Fact or Crap?

3) Madonna has never made the front cover of "Rolling Stone" magazine.
Fact or Crap?

Rick will keep a running total and announce who is in the lead every few
questions.  Of course he will say whether each question is fact or crap once
everyone's answer is in.  Watch out for the "rush hour" rounds which will be
explained at game time.

If anyone is up for and interested in this challenge, please email me off
list at:
Cindy_warford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'll post to the list at 7:30 p.m. EDT whether or not we have some interest
and whether we will be playing.  If we have enough interest and are playing,
don't worry if you haven't replied by 7:30, just come on into the Friends
room using the link:
http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs7867a2369e0e

Looking forward to everyone's thoughts,
Cindy (AKA Cindy 4)