[bookshare-discuss] Re: O/T Anyone want to Play a Game Tonight in the "Friends Room?

  • From: "mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 11:29:09 -0400

Amber, since my computer froze, what were the final standings? That was fun.
Rick and Cindy were terrific, the questions were challenging.

Mickey Prahin
check out this exciting business opportunity and it's totally free!!!
http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/4941
e-mail micka@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 614-670-4011
Windows Live Messenger: micka@xxxxxxxxxx