[bookshare-discuss] Re: Multiple Unsubscriptions

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 10:25:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Hope,

There is another list, too, which has lots of members
and from which people rarely unsubscribe. Some of us
belong to both, just so we don't miss anything, but
the so-called volunteer list is more encompassing than
that. There's lots of help asked for and given, and
lots of silliness and creativity and fun conversations
besides. If you want to join, write
bksvol-discuss-request in the address space and put
subscribe in the subject space.

CIndy

http://mail.yahoo.com