[bookshare-discuss] Re: Multiple Unsubscriptions

  • From: "Lee, Melody" <MLee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 07:58:32 -0400

Yes, yahoo is differnt about unscribing, and I'm new.  In lists I've been on in
the past, you just clicked an address at the bottom of the mailing list if you
wanted to unsubscribe. Reason for unsubscribing. Some of the info is good, but,
too much it overloads my mail box and I don't have time to scan them.
Melody