[bookshare-discuss] Re: Miranda Borka To Lead Christian Literature Discus...

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 20:17:30 EST

When I see religious morality and superstition being pushed it does become
difficult to restrain myself from making a comment.

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bookshare-discuss] Re: Miranda Borka To Lead Christian Literature
Discussion...
Date:
1/22/2009 8:13:08 PM Eastern Standard Time
From:
mt281820@xxxxxxxxxxx
To:
bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

You just have to make a comment each time don't you? Sharon

block quote