[bookshare-discuss] Re: Just love bookshare

  • From: Pat Ferguson <fergent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 11:12:05 -0600

Hi Shelly and Everyone,

I'm loving BookShare.

Gee! I started up my computer this morning hoping it would automatically go
to Bookshare and download books! <grin> lol.

Okay folks, I have a question for you all. How do you keep track of what
you have downloaded and what you haven't?

I guess I'll make a file on my Computer or my VN and list the books I've
downloaded. What do you all think?

Thanks.

Pat Ferguson