[bookshare-discuss] Re: Just love bookshare

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 09:26:45 -0700

Yes, I have a lot of Web Braille books on my computer, and book share
books and have transferred many or most of them to my Braille note, I
could probably spend the bulk of the next 50 years reading to get them
all read, but it is so nice to have access to them, not be stuck reading
the same book five times because you had no way to get to a braille
library or to the post office.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx