[bookshare-discuss] Re: Just love bookshare

  • From: "Rick Roderick" <Richard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 00:47:43 -0500

Hi Shelley,

I suffer from a severe case of packrat syndrome.  Between Bookshare and
Web-braille, I have 86 mb of material in my nonfiction folder, several books
in a fiction, plus a few other folders.  Then I have about 100mb of books on
my M40 flash card.  I also have a whole bunch of books in a BKS folder,
which means that they haven't been unpacked yet.  So much sounds
interesting.  I don't know when I will ever get it all read.  Yet, I am
always looking for new books.

I think this is a reaction to the time when books were at such a premium
when I grew up during the 60s.