[bookshare-discuss] Re: I think I found the other singing Dectalk site.

  • From: "Elfqueen" <elfqueen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 20:40:58 -0400

Um...thanks? That reaction is understandable, though, and yes, I have done that
in a much more serious situation. Basically I had just found out that someone
had done something really awful to me and been doing it for months, and when I
found out what it was, my first reaction was to laugh. Then...well, I wasn't
laughing within a few minutes, but I think it's a shock thing.