[bookshare-discuss] Re: I think I found the other singing Dectalk site.

  • From: Shannon <shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 11:33:50 -0500

I didn't know he did a D&D song. *snicker* I used to play that in high school, and probably would still if I could find a local group.

Shannon

At 02:44 PM 6/21/2008, A. J. Nolte wrote:
Yep, that's the guy. Of course, my quadroplegic friend in college definitely had special olympics on his computer and loved to sing it. It's honestly much less appalling than some of the other stuff he's done. The D and D song is actually a pretty funny non-awful one. That's really the only one I can think of.

A. J.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Elfqueen" <elfqueen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>