[bookshare-discuss] Re: I think I found the other singing Dectalk site.

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 11:58:35 -0700

Y'all lost me.

On 6/21/08, Elfqueen <elfqueen@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "Don't press the red button." "But why not?" "Because I said so. Just don't
> do it." You know what kind of psychological effect a conversation like this
> has. But that's okay, I think I'll pass on his music...though I'm still
> curious as to why you guys are saying this.

Chela
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
WindowsLiveMessenger Only (PLEASE E-Mail ME BEFORE ADDING ME TO YOUR
CONTACTS!): cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxxxx
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=690550695 (PLEASE
E-MAIL ME BEFORE I EITHER ADD OR REJECT YOUR FACEBOOK REQUESTS!)
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/chelarobles (AGAIN, PLEASE E-MAIL ME
BEFORE YOUR REQUEST IS IETHER REJECTED OR ACCEPTED!)
Skype: jazzytrumpet (E-Mail ME ABOUT ADDING YOU ONTO MY SKYPE CONTACTS
BEFORE I GIVE A CONFIRMATION Of YES OR NO!)
Mobile Phone: (925) 250-5955 (ONLY FOR THOSE WHO WORK WITH ME, OR WHO KNOW ME)