[bookshare-discuss] Re: Fine Reader Question

  • From: James Nuttall <jnuttallphd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 10:32:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Shelley:
 I'll go to my library and see what the book looks like.

Jim -- Michigan
"Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
True, but I can't download a copy for myself, of the Brf let me give it one
more try and I shall admit defeat and let one of you guys try it.

I can't do zoning, as I lost my ability to see pictures last summer Thanks
Retinitis Pigmentosa. So, alas I can't do books with pictures, I think this
one has text in blocks. We shall see.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council