[bookshare-discuss] Don't Miss Fantasy Book Club Meeting Saturday, 4-12-08

  • From: "Pat Price" <patlprice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Discussion list " <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 02:58:41 -0400

Hello Booksharians,
        This is a reminder that we will be discussing Nine Princes in Amber
by Roger Zelazny tomorrow in the Friends of Bookshare Community Room at 9:00
AM Pacific/12:00 noon Eastern. It is not necessary for you to read the book
to attend. If you want to try reading it before the meeting, search for The
Great Book of Amber in the Bookshare collection. The selection is an omnibus
volume which contains the first ten books in the Amber series. Nine Princes
in Amber is very short, so you might be able to finish it in time. Of
course, by very short, I mean it is very short in relation to other fantasy
novels. (Less than 300 pages.)

Magically yours,
Vapour Wiseblood