[bookshare-discuss] Re: OT Looking for Information

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 00:08:22 -0700 (PDT)

I don't think so. I googled Trifornation Braille and
found two sites that gave a lot of its history.
Admittedly I read quickly, skimmed, but I don't think
it exists as a separate and distinct entity any more,
though I think it might make braille embossers. But it
seems to have become part of Enabling Technologies,
which is located in Jensen Beach, Florida, What was it
you wanted? Here's one URL: http://www.brailler.com/

At this URL:
http://www.nfbnet.org/files/nfb_literature/TECHNO90.TXT
is the most recent explanation of the corporate
mergers, etc.

G.Cindy

--- Patti Johnson <pat1206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Does any one know if Triformation Braille services
> out of Florida has a website?
> I used to have their contact info and have no idea
> where it is now.
> Thanks, sorry for the OT>
> Patti
>
> Throw all your worries on Him, for He cares for you.
> 1 Peter 5-7,
>  Good News for Modern Man, Today's English Version

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/