[bookshare-discuss] Re: CONGRATULATIONS AND WELCOME!

  • From: <vining@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 10:10:28 -0800

Well now you're going to have a new problem: deciding what to read first.
You may laugh, but it's a serious dilemma!

Now with Bookshare, I find that I have so many choices that I'm more
impatient. If a book isn't immediately riveting, I move on to something
else. I do eventually get back to reading the passed-over book, but still, I
find this a little disturbing.

Joanie