[bookshare-discuss] Re: CONGRATULATIONS AND WELCOME!

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 09:12:39 -0700

Hey!  Download books, of course, but don't forget to read some of them?
I know, when I first started I really got a lot of them too, and I think
maybe I still have a couple from my first days that I still have not
read.

Of course, the great thing is, they will be waiting for me no matter how
long it takes me to get to them.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx