[bookshare-discuss] Re: Book Requests

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 18:04:40 -0500

Hi Patti,

Your message made sense.  <smile>  I can answer your question about the New
York Times bestsellers.  Carrie Karnos does those in the bookshare office.
This is a given.

If you submitted one of this author's books and it was approved, her
publisher must be one that bookshare.org accepts.

I don't have a scanner, but we sure do have some experts on the volunteer
list.
Best wishes,

Sue S.