[bookshare-discuss] Re: Book Requests

  • From: Sister Margaret Mary <smmsjw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 06:47:59 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Ann and Cindy,

Thank you so much for your kind response regarding my book requests.  I have
researched several possibilities for the book titled: "Divine Intimacy" and had
no luck.  So, I am very grateful that Bookshare will consider this request.

I do receive the Reader's Digest and Guideposts Magazines in cassette format,
but since I have the Victor Reader Stream, I have not even considered going
back to cassettes again.

God bless you and have a nice day!
Sister Margaret Mary