[bookshare-discuss] Re: A question

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <jmu1942@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 14:30:04 -0500

Hi Lisa,

I had a scary experience with adobe.  I downloaded their 5.0 version, which
they said was free, but when I opened it to use it I got a message informing
me that if I used it without paying for it, that would be considered as
agreement and I might "encounter difficulties".  Needless to say, I deleted
it!!!

Sue