[bookshare-discuss] Re: A question

  • From: Rick Roderick <richard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 15:50:02 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Shannon,

If you know thej braille on which you stopped, you can do this:

If you have stopped, when you go into the document write:
#bjj

That is the ASCII of 200.

Another trick is to delete what you have already read:  Hit
Shift-Control-Home.  Then, hit the Delete key.

I sometimes use the Ed editor that came with WP for DOS.  I run it in  a
DOS box under Windows.  ALT-F4 is the marking command.  I hit it and go up
to the top.  I hit Delete.  I get, "Delete block?"  I answer Y.  If I have
deleted too much, I jst don't save my latest revision.

Rick Roderick,
Louisville, KY
richard@xxxxxxxxx