[bookport_users] Re: Political Question

  • From: "Walt Smith" <ka3lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport_users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 19:08:19 -0400

Nobody ever said that APH wouldn't b permitted to use the format and, in
fact, *if* there is ever a Book Port II, it *will* accommodate the DTB
format. While the message to which I was replying did specifically mention
APH, it was simply incorrect. What APH cannot (and will not) do is to
accommodate the DTB format on the *current* Book Port and the reason for
this is quite simple--the hardware will not handle it. In effect, it would
be like demanding that the BP support cassette tapes.