[bookport] Re: web braille and the book port

  • From: "lana" <lana5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 09:22:51 -0600

Yes, you can.  I've done it, but was a long time ago, and don't remember all
the steps.  I remembered that I downloaded each volume to my computer, then
used bookport transfer to move it there as a brf file.  The volumes retain the
brf number as their title; so I created a folder for each book.  Believe me, if
you get a bunch of brf titles in one folder, life gets interesting. My other
files pick up the real title on the Book Port, but not the web braille.
Have fun.