[bookport] Re: web braille and the book port

  • From: Simon Jaeger <SimonJaeger@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 03:32:01 -0700

www.kurzweiledu.org
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandy Licht" <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, April 21, 2007 10:37 PM
Subject: [bookport] Re: web braille and the book port

I wish I had one, but I don't. What is the price of the Kurzweil, anyway? And where can I read about it?

At 09:46 PM 4/21/2007, Woody Anna Dresner wrote:
Hi,

If you have Kurzweil 1000, I strongly recommend using it to download Web Braille books. It automatically renames each volume to be the book title or a reasonable portion of it, plus the volume number. Also, you only have to accept the pledge once, instead of with every volume. This is great if you want a multi-volume book, or all the books by a particular author.

Cheers,
Anna

Jeremiah 29:11 - 14 A   .
11 For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12 In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13 If you look for me in earnest, you will find me when you seek me. 14 I will be found by you," says the Lord.