[bookport] transfer question

  • From: blsmass@xxxxxxxx
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 06:02:35 -0800

As I said yesterday, I got the notification that there was a new update
to the transfer, did I want to download it.  I did.  It downloaded and
then said please disconnect the bookport, after which nothing happened.
Last week and always before the tool would be opened and run, installed
etc.  Well, since the machine had already downloaded it it won't say it
again.  I figure if I go back to the beta section and run through that I
can run it by hand and install it.  Any other suggestions?  Thanks.  Kurt