[bookport] Re: the great reveal, not

  • From: "Nolan Crabb" <ncrabb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 17:33:18 -0500

Interestingly enough, that Main Menu broadcast convinced me not to buy a Two
immediately.  The only reason I would change is to have NLS book
compatibility, and unless I didn't hear the broadcast correctly, that
doesn't sound like that's going to be available in version 1.x of the
initial offering.  So I'll hang onto my old bunged up Book Port One, which
may be more portly than its skinnier sibling, but initially sounds like
almost the same machine.  As for the batteries, I prefer swapping new ones
in and out anyway, and I don't really need a speaker.

Nolan