[bookport] Re: the RFB&D authorization process

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 15:23:40 -0500

Kassandra:

In order to play these on the Book Port, you need to purchase a Key
Authorization CD for Book Wizard from RFB&D.  All of the information you
need would be found with that CD.  In walking people through this
process, you usually need to know your User ID, customer number and PIN.
 If you do not know what they are, then you'll need to get that from
RFB&D.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> Kassyp36@xxxxxxx 01/12/07 02:00PM >>>
I am trying to authorize my bookport to work With RFB&D books.  The web
site
is asking for some kind of hardware key that I supposedly obtained
earlier.
I never saw this.  Does anyone know how to help me?  Thanks.

Kasondra Payne

1/10/2007