[bookport] Re: strange problem when using BP for audio

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 12:28:39 -0400

You can put bookmarks in any file sent through Book Port Transfer.

>>> slicht@xxxxxxxxx 06/17/05 12:27PM >>>
Can you even put bookmarks in Audio books?

At 05:00 AM 6/17/2005, you wrote:
>This shouldn't happen, but given that it is, try putting a bookmark in
the
>text file where you finish readingand see if after listening to audio
you
>can return to the bookmark.  Maybe this would give the APH staff more
of a
>clue as to what is happening.
>

>Regards
>
>Donna
>
>donna.slater@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>----- Original Message ----- From: "Lou Kolb" <loukolb@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I've
>used it for text reading.  But with Larry's great podcasts and other
good
>audio stuff available, I've begun to utilize that feature a lot more
>lately.  But I find that when I've been listening to audio in a folder

>called audio and I go back to one of my text folders, sometimes the
file
>pointer has been reset to the beginning of the file instead of where I

>left off reading.  Anyone know if this can be avoided and how?
Thanks.  Lou

>--
>

>--

Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A
are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a
hope.
12In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13If you look for me in
earnest,
you will find me when you seek me. 14I will be found by you," says the

LORD...