[bookport] Re: strange problem when using BP for audio

  • From: "Donna Slater" <donna.slater@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 11:00:00 +0100

This shouldn't happen, but given that it is, try putting a bookmark in the text file where you finish readingand see if after listening to audio you can return to the bookmark. Maybe this would give the APH staff more of a clue as to what is happening.

Regards

Donna

donna.slater@xxxxxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lou Kolb" <loukolb@xxxxxxxxxxx>