[bookport] Re: strange problem when using BP for audio

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 08:42:51 -0400

Lou:

What version of the firmware do you have? I assume you have 2.1. In any
case, I can't reproduce this problem. I guess we'll have to watch for
it. If you find a specific sequence that illustrates the problem, let us
know.

Rob Meredith

>>> loukolb@xxxxxxxxxxx 06/16/05 07:25PM >>>
Rob, they went through the transfer software.  I send everything that
way.
I suppose I could save the /bp folder, reformat the card and see if I
still
have the problem.  It doesn't happen to all files and I haven't noticed
if
it happens to some folders more than others or not.  In all other
respects,
the BP works extremely well.  Lou