[bookport] Re: something strange with the notetaker

  • From: "Cliff & Tina" <cfry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 22:35:54 -0500

These are the special characters you can enter in addition to the letters
and numbers.
! (Exclamation point) Dots 2 Plus 3 Plus 4 Plus 6
" (Quotation mark) Dot 5
# (Number sign or Pound sign) Dots3 Plus 4 Plus 5 Plus 6
$ (Dollar sign) Dots 1 Plus 2 Plus 4 Plus 6
% (percent) Dots 1 Plus 4 Plus 6
& (ampersand and) Dots 1 Plus 2 Plus 3 Plus 4 Plus 6
' (apostrophe) Dot 3
( (left parenthesis) Dots 1 Plus 2 Plus 3 Plus 5 Plus 6
) (right parenthesis) Dots 2 Plus 3 Plus 4 Plus 5 Plus 6
* (asterisk) Dots 1 Plus 6
 + (plus sign) Dots 3 Plus 4 Plus 6
, (Comma) Dot 6
- (Minus sign) Dots 3 Plus 6
. (period or Decimal point) Dots 4 Plus 6
/ (forward slash) Dots 3 Plus 4
: (Colon) Dots 1 Plus 5 Plus 6
; (Semicolon) Dots 5 Plus 6
< (Les than symbol) Dots 1 Plus 2 Plus 6
= (Equal sign) Dots 1 Plus 2 Plus 3 Plus 4 Plus 5 Plus 6
> (Greater than symbol) Dots 3 Plus 4 Plus 5
? (Question mark) Dots 1 Plus 4 Plus 5 Plus 6
@ (At sign) Dots 4 Plus 7
[ (Left bracket) Dots 2 Plus 4 Plus 6 Plus 7
\ (Backslash) Dots 1 Plus 2 Plus 5 Plus 6 Plus 7
] (Right bracket) Dots 1 Plus 2 Plus 4 Plus 5 Plus 6 Plus 7
^ (Carrot or up arrow) Dots 4 Plus 5 Plus 7
_ (underline) Dots 4 Plus 5 Plus 6 Plus 7
` (Grave accent) Dot 4
{ (left brace) Dots 2 Plus 4 Plus 6
| (Vertical bar) Dots 1 Plus 2 Plus 5 Plus 6
} (Right brace) Dots 1 Plus 2 Plus 4 Plus 5 Plus 6
~ (Tilde) Dots 4 Plus 5

I don't know how each of them is spoken on the bookport.
Cliff