[bookport] Re: sending .wav files to the book port

  • From: Megan Kelly <mek55@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 10:05:06 -0400

Hi,
I tried sending them through book port transfer, but nothing happened. The transfer tool seemed to close when i selected the files I wanted to send.
thanks,
Megan

orAt 08:21 AM 9/19/2005, you wrote:

Megan:

You need to send them through Book Port Transfer. They are actually
converted to MP3 on the fly, so no need to go get and figure out how to
use LAME.

Rob Meredith

>>> mek55@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 09/18/05 09:09PM >>>
Hi Everyone,
Can the book port play wave files? I thought I read in the manual that
it
could, but i just tried sending some to the unit, and nothing
happened.
Thanks,
Megan