[bookport] Re: select audio book range dialog

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 10:48:59 -0500

No. You are sending a book which is then unknown to the Book Port, and
you will not get the dialog if there is room.

You may be asking why we never give the dialog if there is room. In
short, you would not be able to send several Audible.com files
automatically if the software was constantly stopping between each file
to prompt for a range.

Rob Meredith

>>> jim_king@xxxxxxxxxxxx 03/18/05 10:29AM >>>
Hello Rob,

If I delete an audible.com book from the Book Port and then send it =
again,
will the dialog appear?

Jim King