[bookport] Re: How do you get it out?

  • From: "Otto Zamora" <8zamora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 10:50:55 -0500

Hello,

Excellent Pam!!!
Forgot to tell him that one.

Otto

-----Original Message-----
From: bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of PAMELA RADER
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2005 10:37 AM
To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bookport] Re: How do you get it out?

One more thing:  The cards can only go in one way. When you insert the card
into the Book Port, be sure to insert it with the lip on the back of the
card, facing the back of the unit. So, if you have the keys facing up, the
lip goes facedown. If you tried to put the card in upside down, it won't go
in--unless you jam it in. This information is in the manual, but I just
wanted to point it out here, because there have been a "few" who have done
it (don't want to add you to the list).

Pamela

>>> 8zamora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 03/18/05 10:25AM >>>
Hi,

Getting out the card is a tight fit, and in the beginning, it felt to me
like it was not supposed to be taken out at all, you just have to grab the
edge of the card I do it with my thumb on the bottom of the card and the
index finger on top.
I have found that when getting out the card if you put the bookport on it's
side, that is, with the card side facing the ceiling, you can anchor the
machine on your thigh, and pull out the card that way.
It will say memory card removed and inserted when you put the new one in.
Always wait until the machine is idle to change cards.
HTH.

Otto