[bookport] Re: Question about section breaks, I think Iunderstand

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 09:59:53 -0600

Rob, Got it!  Thanks.  Is there any plan to allow the user to set up
more than one level of navigation.  Perhaps the user could have a choice
between what you have now and another choice which basically says that
if the Book Port finds a section break that is in the first list
position in the section break dialog, this would be handled as the major
heading which would be reached with 1+4 or 3+6.  The next item in the
list would determine the sub section break reached with 4+7 and 6+9.

That sounds like a lot of changes to be made to make this possible and
it's very nice the way it is.  However, if I knew I wanted to read
certain files I created on the Book Port, I could always make good use
of the search and replace in word to basically tag the document in
question in the way that matches the settings I have created in the
section dialog.
Thanks.
Neal