[bookport] rechargable batteries for the bp

  • From: "Melissa Tucker" <melissatucker4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 15:26:34 -0500

Ok, I know this has been touched on in another list, but was not able to gather
enough information to help me with a decision.  As I said before, in a few
weeks, I will be recuperating from surgery at my home.  Is there either an ac
adapter available for the bp, or a very good charger and batteries that would
work with it?  I want to try to find some good batteries because I have this
bad habit of going to sleep while listening to something, and I don't want to
waist regular battery power.  Rechargeable ones might help, so any suggestions
are appreciated.  I apologize if this topic has been in the list already, but
just joined this list this week.