[bookport] Re: question about bp's audio memo function

  • From: "Lauren Tuchman" <ltuchman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 20:04:42 -0400

Thanks for all the info on the microphone! I am going to play around w/ the bp tonight and test it out. I apologize if I'm sounding really uninformed here, but I saw the message about the location of the apeture for the microphone and I've been looking but cannot seem to find it. Is the hole for the microphone easily detected with just the finger? Also, you don't need to buy an external microphone, right? Thanks for bearing with me!
Lauren
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Toews" <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>