[bookport] Re: question about bp's audio memo function

  • From: "Lauren Tuchman" <ltuchman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 20:52:18 -0400

Thanks, Lou!----- Original Message ----- From: "Lou Kolb" <loukolb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2006 8:26 PM
Subject: [bookport] Re: question about bp's audio memo function

Lauren,

You don't need an external mic as There is no place to connect an exxternal
microphone. the hole for the built-in mic is extremely small and, although
it can be detected with a fingernail with careful exploration, it's not
easy to find. But it is located between the USB port and the edge of the
unit. Good luck. Lou
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lauren Tuchman" <ltuchman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>