[bookport] Re: question about bp's audio memo function

  • From: "Lou Kolb" <loukolb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 20:26:21 -0400

Lauren,

You don't need an external mic as There is no place to connect an exxternal
microphone.  the hole for the built-in mic is extremely small and, although
it can be detected with a fingernail with careful exploration,  it's not
easy to find.  But it is located between the USB port and the edge of the
unit.  Good luck.  Lou