[bookport] Re: pushing d e and f

  • From: "Skip Gore" <8371@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 08:59:06 -0500

As an experiment, I have changed batteries serial times just to see if there is something wrong with bp while using d+e+f. My experiments revealed that if I hit the "d" key and hold it down and then hit the "e" and hold it down before hitting the "f" key, I don't have any problems. Thirty seconds is actually a long time and you don't have to rush. Just make sure the positive end goes where it's supposed to.

Skip

----- Original Message ----- From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>