[bookport] Re: pushing d e and f

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 10:52:28 -0500

I am saying that we do not know this to be a fact.  The fact is, if you
are at all worried about it, don't do it.  As I stated in an earlier
message, we do know that there can be a problem with bent battery
contacts and this shows up after changing batteries whether or not you
use the def command.

>>> n8kl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Tuesday, December 13, 2005 10:33:36 AM >>>
Are you saying that the statement that pushing D E and F could crash
newer
units made a few days ago by either Rob or Pam is not true? We know
that
several units including mine had to be sent back for repair immediately

after changing batteries.