[bookport] Re: problems since updating firmware

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 09:05:19 -0500

Keith:

Try deleting the manual from the BP, or reformatting the card.

Rob Meredith

>>> hear2c@xxxxxxxxx 01/16/06 09:11AM >>>
I've been having some problems since updating the firmware.  When I
flip
through the contents on my bp, I am told that the manual is on the bp.
WHen
I try and play / read the file, I get an error saying the following:

error opening file, data file, IO error

Not sure what I should do to fix this.  Also, when I plug my bp into my
pc,
i am asked if I want to replace the manual.  When I lick yes, I am told
that
the system cannot find the file.  Should I have the cd in my cd rom
drive,
or what?

Thanks

Keith