[bookport] problems since updating firmware

  • From: "Keith" <hear2c@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 08:11:55 -0600

I've been having some problems since updating the firmware. When I flip through the contents on my bp, I am told that the manual is on the bp. WHen I try and play / read the file, I get an error saying the following:

error opening file, data file, IO error

Not sure what I should do to fix this. Also, when I plug my bp into my pc, i am asked if I want to replace the manual. When I lick yes, I am told that the system cannot find the file. Should I have the cd in my cd rom drive, or what?

Thanks

Keith