[bookport] Re: playing .wma files on the bookport in the next firmware

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 15:26:47 -0600

Otto, I am sure that APH is monitoring this list and that your
suggestion will be read.  In the mean time, simply press and hold the
"One," key and you will immediately be at the beginning of the file.  I
know, this is only half the problem, because now, when you arrow through
files, it will play each file you arrow to from the point you left off
unless you press and hold the "One," key in all of them.  I think you
have a good point.

Neal