[bookport] Re: biggest cf card

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 14:16:08 -0600 (CST)

Well, APH, for the record, has stated that card size is not an issue. We're all assuming the 4GB limit becasue that's what we know the Book Courier limit to be.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Sun, 15 Jan 2006, chris.BP.FL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

David,

no, as i said the current non-beta release of the bp can handle 2GB.
the curreht beta (and so the next normal release) 4GB (to be confirmed by
APH in this list!).

there are now 8GB type I cards availble in the shop, but the implementation
of FAT32 by APH (FAT32 itself does not imply a max of 4GB) on the beta-bp
restricts the max to 4GB at this moment, and APH again must say when this
max will be increased.
Chris Sauer
The Netherlands