[bookport] Re: notes folder problem

  • From: "Scott Learned" <learnedtechnology@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 09:57:01 -0700

Hi Megan,
I had this same issue with the Memos folder. The voice note was garbled and
could not be deleted. I also couldn't delete the folder. This happened after
installing the beta ffirmware over 2.1.
I couldn't even delete the Memos file/folder going into the drive under My
Computer. I had to copy all of the folders except the memos, and temporary
store them on my PC. I then reformatted the card from the Book Port.
After this,  I copied the folders back to the CF card. Haven't had any
problems since.

Scott

Without my morning coffee, I'm just like a dried up piece of roast goat.
Johann Sebastian Bach